ELECRAMA, the biggest showcase of the world of electricity, is back! This year's edition of the annual event will take place on March 10-14 at the India Expo Mart in Greater Noida.
ELECRAMA 2018, organised by the Indian Electrical & Electronic Manufacturers' Association (IEEMA), will bring together the complete spectrum of solutions that power the planet. Featuring not just equipment & technology, but peerless thought leadership platforms for everything electric – from technical conferences to industry summits.
Here's why it's important:
- It's the largest congregation of power sector ecosystem in the geography
- It has the widest Choice of product and technology across the spectrum on display – over 221 Transformers, 321 Cables & Conductors, 202 Control & Switchgear, 113 Instruments & Instrumentation amongst others.
- Presence of global majors to small-scale manufacturers – the entire value chain to strengthen supply chain, logistics & vendor capability assessment.
- Deeper & direct trade engagement with buyers and sellers through purpose-built events.
- Preview new and upcoming product & technology, new specs & standards.
- Explore investment opportunities & closer view of US$250 billion Indian Power Sector Opportunity.
- Professional & peer networking across the globe and hierarchies through dedicated networking events.
- Knowledge Sharing & Career Advancement through seminars, symposia and conferences.
Find out more about Elecrama 2018 in the video above.