ICG Recruitment 2022: The Indian Coast Guard (ICG), which is an Armed Force of the Union, has activated the registration window from candidates for 322 Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch), and Yantrik posts. The recruitment will be done for its February 2022 batch. Interested candidates can check the eligibility, salary, selection procedure, and application steps here. Candidates should know that the application to appear for the Stage 1 exam has been started from January 4, 2022. Check selection process and steps to apply here.
Check important dates and eligibility here
- Applications are being invited from January 4, 2022
- The deadline to apply is January 14, 2022
- Eligibility- Only candidates who have passed 10+2 can apply for Navik (GD) posts
- Candidates who have cleared Class 10 can apply for Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik posts. To be noted that candidate can apply for only one post viz. either Navik (DB) or Navik (GD) or Yantrik (Mechanical) or Yantrik (Electrical) or Yantrik (Electronics) in one cycle.
ICG Recruitment for Navik/Yantrik posts: Check selection process here
- The selection of the candidates will be based on four stages. Stage 1 would be the written examination.
- Stage 2 would include a Physical Fitness Test (pass/fail), Document Verification (Pass/fail), Re-assessment of Inconsistent Performers (Pass/fail), and an Initial Medical Examination. (Pass or Fail).
- Stage 3 consists of Document Verification (Provisionally Pass/Fail), Final Medicals at INS Chilka, Submission of Original Document, Police Verification, and Other Associated Forms.
- Stage 4, which is the final round for selection, involves the submission of original documents, and verification of all original documents through boards/universities/state governments will be carried out by the Indian Coast Guard.
Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment: Here is how to apply
- Candidates will have to go to the official website of Indian Coast Guard on joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in.
- On the homepage, candidates should click on registration link
- Candidates will have to get themselves registered and then log in with the same credentials
- Post logging in, candidates should enter the details and fill in the application form.
- Candidates should submit the application form and download its copy
- Candidates are also advised to take its printout for future reference