UPSC Recruitment 2022: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is recruiting candidates for the posts of Assistant Director, Deputy Director, Scientific Officer (Non-Destructive), and others. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies by visiting the official website of UPSC - upsc.gov.in. According to the official notice, the last date to apply for posts is till September 1.
Through this recruitment drive, a total of 37 posts will be filled in the department. Out of which 2 posts are for the Assistant Director, 4 for the Deputy Director, 1 for the Scientific Officer (Non-Destructive), 1 for the Photographic Officer, 1 for Senior Photographic Officer, 1 for Junior Scientific Officer (Physics), 1 for Junior Scientific Officer (Neutron Activation Analysis), 22 for Senior Grade of Indian Information Service, 1 for Principal in Railway Degree College, 1 for Director in National Atlas and Thematic Mapping Organisation, and 2 for Executive Engineer(Civil). For the convenience of the candidates, we have mentioned below the step-by-step process to apply for the UPSC Recruitment 2022.
Here's UPSC Recruitment Official Notification - Click here
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Application Fee
- Unreserved category candidates need to pay a fee of Rs 25. No fee exemption is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed
- No fee is applicable for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community.
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Here's how to apply for the vacancies
- Step 1: To apply for the UPSC Recruitment 2022, candidates need to visit the official website of UPSC - upsconline.nic.in.
- Step 2: Then, on the homepage, click on the link that says, "ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS."
- Step 3: Automatically, a new page will appear on the screen.
- Step 4: Choose the desired post.
- Step 5: Carefully read the given instructions and complete the registration process.
- Step 6: Then, proceed with the application process.
- Step 7: Upload all the required details along with the document.
- Step 8: Then, pay the application fees.
- Step 9: Candidates then need to submit the application form and take a printout for future reference.
Here's direct link to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022 - CLICK HERE
Image: Shutterstock/ Representative