Bollywood actress Neha Dhupia on May 10, debunked all the rumor saying that she is now married to her best friend Angad Bedi. The actress took to social media and announced her marriage. She took to Twitter and wrote, "Best decision of my life.. today, I married my best friend. Hello there, husband! @Imangadbedi"
We are just as surprised as you. However, here are some lesser known facts about Angad Bedi:
1. Indian actor and model, Angad Singh Bedi has worked in both Hindi films and TV shows. The actor who first appeared in director Sashi Kumar's 'Kaya Taran' — an adaptation of a Malayalam short story released on 2004, marked his Bollywood debut in 2011 with Remo D'Souza's film ‘F.A.L.T.U.,’. Although the film was a box office flop, critics highly appreciated his performance in the film.
2. Angad has a deep connection to cricket. The actor who is the son of noted cricketer Bishan Singh Bedi played cricket up to the Under-19 level for Delhi. However, needless to mention, he did not take up cricket as his profession in the long run.
3. Angad has appeared in several TV shows including a cookery show called 'Cook Na Kaho' that was aired on Star One. He was the host of the first season of the television reality show 'Emotional Atyachar' that was aired on UTV Bindass however, later, Pravesh Rana replaced him as the anchor of the show. In fact, he was one of the participants of the third season of the Colors' show reality 'Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi'
4. In 2017, the actor was featured in the lead role of Amazon Prime's original series 'Inside Edge'. The series also starred Tanuj Virwani, Vivek Oberoi, and Richa Chadha in the important roles. Remarkably, it was Amazon Prime Video’s first Indian original series and Bedi was highly appreciated for his acting in it.
5. The Bollywood star is best known for his roles in films including ‘Ungli,’ and ‘PINK’. He is in talks to be featured in Indian field hockey player Bikramjit Singh's biopic 'Soorma' which is scheduled to release on July 13, this year. In fact, he has shared screen space with Salman Khan in ‘Tiger Zinda Hai.’
Reportedly, the 35-year-old actor is currently working on 'The Little Godfather', directed by Joy Augustine.
Get the latest entertainment news from India & around the world. Now follow your favourite television celebs and telly updates. Republic World is your one-stop destination for trending Bollywood news. Tune in today to stay updated with all the latest news and headlines from the world of entertainment.