Television News

'Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain' Actress Saumya Tandon's House Catches Fire, Here's What Went Down

Written By Radhika Sarkar | Mumbai | Published:

Hack:

  • In a rather alarming and shocking accident, TV actress Saumya Tandon's house caught fire last night.
  • Taking to the micro-blogging site, the 'Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain' actress posted a picture of her house and stated that the fire broke out due to a 'careless mistake'. 

In a rather alarming and shocking accident, TV actress Saumya Tandon's house caught fire last night. Taking to the micro-blogging site, the 'Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain' actress posted a picture of her house and stated that the fire broke out due to a 'careless mistake'. 

'Had fire in my house , lessons learnt 1. Never sleep with liquit mosquito replant next to your bed especially if it’s over take it off the switch 2. Never have loose connection things plugged in 3. Learn to use fire extinguishers infact buy n keep it at home now' read her tweet. 

Read: ‘Bigg Boss 11’ Winner Shilpa Shinde Is Back As Angoori Bhabhi, But Only For This Reason

The actress and her family were unhurt, and although it was not destructive, the actress disclosed that the fire broke out because a mosquito repellant was kept on

Here's her tweet: 

The actress is well known for her stint in 'Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain' and is a popular face in the television industry. 

WATCH | ‘Your Bhabs Is Having An Effect On Me’: When Ranveer Singh Quipped To His ‘Simmba’ Co-star Sara Ali Khan

Meanwhile, on the personal front, the actress recently gave birth and embraced motherhood just a month back. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Our bundle of joy!

A post shared by Saumya Tandon (@saumyas_world_) on

 

 

DO NOT MISS