Well, almost everyone certainly enjoys eating sweets, but how well do you know your sweets? There are some unknown facts about sweets and we have a quiz with a number of those facts to test your knowledge about sweets. We have cumulated some very popular questions to see how good is your literary sweet tooth? Read on to take a quiz in order to test your knowledge about sweets. You can also share this quiz with your friends and family on Whatsapp.
Also Read | IndiGo Takes A Dig At Vistara Amid Lockdown, Other Grounded Airlines Join The Fun Banter
Test your knowledge about sweets quiz
- A. What were Snickers previously known as in the UK?
- Peanutz N' Nougat
- B. What does M&M stand for?
- Mmm and mm
- Mars and Murrie
- Milk and Malt
- Munchy and Melty
Also Read | Guess The 50 Movies From The Picture: WhatsApp Quiz That Only Bollywood Fans Can Solve
- C. Milk chocolate was invented in which country?
- D. What happens when you drop a Refresher in a bottle of lemonade?
- It goes flat
- It goes salty
- It fizzes up everywhere
- E. What's this old school British sweet called?
Also Read | Amazon Quiz Answers Today, April 8 2020: Amazon Apple IPhone XR Quiz Answers
- F. Willy Wonka is the owner of?
- A Farm
- A chocolate factory
- A dairy
- A resort
- G. What is Winnie the Pooh's favourite sweet treat?
- Candy floss
- Chocolate Biscuits
- Jam Doughnuts
- H. In Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, which chocolate bar gives Charlie the golden ticket?
- Wonka's Whipple-Scrumptious Fudgemallow Delight
- Ton-tongue Toffee
- Wonka's Nutty Crunch Surprise
- Chocolate Frogs
- I. Which kind of chocolate is healthiest?
- J. When do people buy the most candy?
- Valentine's Day
- K. What is so special about Willy Wonka's chewing gum?
- It never loses its taste
- It makes your hair grow very fast
- It is a three-course dinner all in itself
- It grows on jelly trees
- L. How does chocolate grow?
- on a vine
- in the ground
- in a factory
- on trees
- M. What type of chocolate was Nestlé the first, in 1930, to manufacture?
- Nestlé crunch bars
- white chocolate
- milk chocolate
Also Read | Guess Mahabharata Characters Quiz To Learn More About This Epic Mythological Tale
Test your knowledge about sweets answers
- A -3
- B - 2
- C - 3
- D - 4
- E - 2
- F - 2
- G- 1
- H - 1
- I - 2
- J - 2
- K - 3
- L - 4
- M - 3
Also Read | Amazon Quiz Answers Today, April 10 2020: Amazon Bose 700 Bluetooth Quiz Answers
Get the latest entertainment news from India & around the world. Now follow your favourite television celebs and telly updates. Republic World is your one-stop destination for trending Bollywood news. Tune in today to stay updated with all the latest news and headlines from the world of entertainment.