Fire Breaks Out In A Mall In Vadodara

Accidents & Disasters

A fire gutted a store in at Centre Square Mall in Vadodara. There were no reports of any visitor or staffer getting injured in the incident.

Written By Digital Desk | Mumbai | Updated On:

A fire gutted a store in at Centre Square Mall in Vadodara. The fire gutted in a designer clothes store and spread quickly. As the smoke spread, the on-duty security guards vacated the mall and the sprinklers inside helped the flames to douse in a few minutes. There were no reports of any visitor or staffer getting injured in the incident. 

Published:
By 2030, 40% Indians will not have access to drinking water
SAVE WATER NOW
PEOPLE HAVE PLEDGED SO FAR
DO NOT MISS