In a shocking incident, a massive fire broke out in a godown near a CNG pump located on the Delhi-Agra National Highway in Mathura. Firefighters rushed to the spot and the blazes were doused after tireless efforts. As per preliminary reports, it is learned that a short circuit might be a possible cause of the fire .
Since the godown in question was a vast one, the incident came to light an hour after the fire erupted. According the visuals pertaining to the firefighting operations at the site, huge smoke can be seen billowing from the godown premises as the firetenders deployed at the spot tried their level best to douse the flames by using fire extinguishing nozzles.
#BREAKING | Mathura: Massive fire breaks out at a godown near CNG pump on Delhi-Agra national highway; fire tenders rushed to the spot— Republic (@republic) June 14, 2022
Tune in here - https://t.co/apmKRZ1SP7 pic.twitter.com/tOOqTCwa3y
(This is a developing story. More details are awaited)