Watch: Fire Breaks Out In The Girls' Hostel Of Medical College In UP

Accidents & Disasters

An MBBS intern was killed while her room-mate suffered serious burns after a fire broke out in their hostel room at a private medical college in Bareilly.

Written By Digital Desk | Mumbai | Updated On:

An MBBS intern was killed while her room-mate suffered serious burns after a fire broke out in their hostel room at a private medical college in Bareilly, on Friday.

First Published:
By 2030, 40% Indians will not have access to drinking water
SAVE WATER NOW
PEOPLE HAVE PLEDGED SO FAR
DO NOT MISS