Several changes keep occurring in every field, be it domestic changes or international. What are considered to be current affairs today become major topics that are asked about in competitive exams. Here are the current affairs 2020 quiz questions that will help the candidates appearing the competitive exams like UPSC, MPSC, Railways, and other government jobs.
1. Which country’s parliament has passed a resolution that allows the President to be in the power till 2036?
2. In March 2020, Cabinet hikes dearness allowance for Central govt employees by______.
3. Which of the following companies has launched ‘Pragati’ to boost women entrepreneurship in India?
4. In March 2020, India delivered 600 tonnes of rice to ______.
5. India has been ranked under ______ category in ‘Animal Protection Index 2020’.
6. World’s first Digital Solutions Exchange Cloud names as ---------- have been launched in India.
7. Which of the following state governments has decided to construct 33 stadiums in the state under ‘Uttran’ scheme?
8. Which of the following state governments has launched Kaushal Satrang, Yuva Hub and CM apprenticeship scheme for skill development & employment generation for youths?
9. Infosys has partnered with which of the following companies to partner for smart cities solutions?
10. Due to the rise in the number of coronavirus cases, BCCI has postponed IPL 2020 to 15 April. This is the ______ edition of IPL.
1. Answer- Russia
Russian lawmakers have approved constitutional reforms that will allow President Vladimir Putin to run for reelection after completing his current term.
2. Answer- 4%
3. Answer- Facebook
4. Answer- Madagascar
5. Answer- C
6. Answer- Gokaddal
7. Answer- Assam
8. Answer- Uttar Pradesh
9. Answer- Qualcomm
10. Answer- 13th