A day after Kapil Sibal sought proof of Indian Air Force's strike that destroyed the biggest camp of Jaish-e-Mohammad in Pakistan and accused PM Modi of politicising the issue, Union Minister Col Rajyavardhan Rathore has questioned the Congress leader whether he will go to Balakot to conduct inquire just like he went to London to find evidence against EVM's.
Taking to Twitter, Minister of Information and Broadcasting put out a series of questions to Mr Sibal:
Earlier on Monday, Kapil Sibal had tweeted: "Modi ji must answer as the international media like New York Times, Washington Post, London-based Jane Information group, Daily Telegraph, the Guardian and Reuters, are reporting that there is no proof of militant losses at Balakot in Pakistan. You are guilty of politicising terror".
His statement came after Congress' Digvijaya Singh on Saturday said that the Centre should provide evidence of the Indian Air Force’s strike on a Jaish-e-Mohammad terror camp in Pakistan’s Balakot on February 26. Mr Singh had drawn a parallel with the US' operation in Pakistan to kill Osama Bin laden.
The questions from Congress came despite Air Vice Marshal RGK Kapoor's statement where he said:
"There is fairly credible evidence with us which proves that there was damage to the camps. Weapons hit the intended target and that they caused the damage that was intended."
The Air Vice Marshal had added:
"Whatever we intended to destroy we have got the effect that we desired. We have evidence to show that whatever we wanted to do and targets we wanted to destroy, we have done that. The decision to show the evidence is on senior leadership."