Republic exclusively accessed the dossier of UN-designated terror organisation Jaish-e-Mohammed functioning actively within the borders of Pakistan, that intricately lays down the facilities that the terrorist organisation provided- from swimming pools to suicide attack training.
It further strengthens the argument of Pakistan backing to terror outfits, by mentioning that the training centre is being directly supervised and protected by ISI with over 250 terrorists underdoing training in the facility, thus defying Pakistan's stand that it shares no links with JeM.
Pakistan Information Minister Fawad Choudhry called the Indian media reports of Pakistan taking administrative charge of the JeM headquaters 'fabricated', further claiming the facility to be a 'madrasa' for students.
Here are some of the excrpts from the dossier:
- The dossier encompasses the details of the terror organisation founded by Maulana Masood Azhar in 2000 and his brother Mufti Abdul rauf Asghar, the head of operations.
- Mufti Asghar Khan Kashmiri heads the Kashmir operations and Masood Azhar's brother Ibrahim azhar is also one of the prominent members of the organisation and was involved in IC-814 hijacking.
- Maulana Yusuf Azhar (alias Ustaad Ghouri), brother-in-law of Masood Azhar heads the training centre and trains in 'Fiyadeen' operations and to carry out 'Khudkush' (suicide) attacks in India and Afghanistan.
- Headquaters of JeM is located in Markaz Usman-o-Ali, Railway Link Road, Bahawalpur, near the residences of Masood Azhar, his brothers and relatives and associates of JeM.
- It is spread over an area of around 3 acres and all the important meetings are held inside the facility.
- Mufti Abdul Rauf Asghar or another senior functionary delivers lectures to motivate youth to participate 'Jihad', every Friday.
Main training centre
- The main training centre of the organisation, in which military training is imparted to military cadres generally known as 'Mujahideen' is located in the forest/hills of Balakot Town of district Mansehra (KPK province)
- In 2015, Markaz Subhanallah, a modern complex was constructed to indoctrinate youths into participating in 'Jihad' against non-Muslims.
- Markaz Syed Ahmad Shaheed in Balakot is spread across the area of around 6 acres inside a forest.
- The location contains large halls, dormitories with an accomodation capacity of over 600 people.
- The training centre has facilities like: firing range, swimming pool and gymnasium.
Main Complex of terrorists
- The hall where JeM terrorists are trained is decorated with flags and banners of the terror organisation.
- In this hall, Mufti Abdul Rauf asghar, de-facto of the organisation and Masood Azhar's brother attended annual passing out parade of terrorist cadres on April 1, 2018.
A number of key terrorists were targeted through this ariel strike launched on three locations by the Indian Air Force to attack the terror camps, which included Maulana Talha and Ibrahim Azhar - brothers of terror outfit's chief Masood Azhar - as well as JeM chief's brother in law, Yusuf Azhar.
- The first strike was conducted at Balakot, 24 KM North West of Muzafarrabad. Top sources say that Strike one was carried out between 3:45 am and 3:53 am on Tuesday morning.
- The second strike, as per top sources, was at Muzafarrabad between 3:48 am and 3:55 am.
- India's third blow was at Chakoti.