Bollywood actress Tanushree Dutta recently opened up about an incident that took place 10 years ago and accused veteran actor Nana Patekar for his alleged misconduct on the sets of 'Horn Ok Please'. Ever since the controversy broke out, it has been a burning topic of discussion and various Bollywood celebrities have come forward in support of the actress. Bollywood celebrities such as Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor, and Farhan Akhtar to name a few came out in support of the actress while some like Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, and Salman Khan among others preferred to stay away from the discussion which created further heat.
Earlier, a video of her car being vandalised was doing rounds on social media to which the actress had alleged that the MNS was involved in vandalising her vehicle when she opted out of 'Horn Ok Pleassss' in 2008. The actress had also alleged that she had been getting threats from the MNS, adding that two unknown people recently tried to barge into her home.
Recently, the buzz is that the main reason Tanushree is speaking up about the matter after 10 years is because she wants to take part in the TV reality series titled 'Bigg Boss'.
Speaking about the rumours exclusively to Republic TV's Editor-in-chief Arnab Goswami, the actress said, "This is a way to discredit me that I am doing this for Bigg Boss. What you think is a great aspiration I don't think that. You think Salman Khan is god and Bigg boss is heaven, I don't think that". She further said, "Bigg Boss offered me crores over all these years and I have been saying no. I am claustrophobic anyway, I need to move around".
Tanushree Dutta had also accused director Vivek Agnihotri of misbehaviour on the sets of the film 'Chocolate: Deep Dark Secrets'. She alleged that the filmmaker asked her to take off her clothes and dance, in order to give cues to one of the male actors. However, she said that Irrfan Khan and Suniel Shetty stepped in, took a stand for her and reprimanded the director for the same.
Meanwhile, actress Tanushree Dutta who is currently under police protection after receiving multiple threats has received two legal notices and has her legal team in place to fight what she calls is not a 'news story anymore but a war countless millions are fighting'. The 'Dhol' actress has received one legal notice for Nana Patekar, while the second one was served by director Vivek Agnihotri. Nana Patekar is expected to hold a press conference on October 8.