In a sensational development mere days after the Delhi Police filed its chargesheet in the 2016 JNU sedition case naming Kanhaiya Kumar, Umar Khalid and eight others as main accused, and subsequent to the controversy over the Delhi government not giving its sanction for the chargesheet to be filed, Republic Bharat's associate editor Alok Verma has accessed eight videos that are a part of the probe.
The videos capture how anti-India slogans were raised in February 2016 at a pro-Afzal Guru protest at the prestigious New Delhi public institute.
- In one of the videos, a large mass of students can be seen gathered in a circle, with even more dispersed around them. They can be clearly heard raising slogans such as "CRPF pe halla bol".
- In another video, shot later in the evening, chants of 'Azadi' are clearly heard with a ribbon carrying an anti-death penalty (reference to 2011 Parliament attacker Afzal Guru) visible in the foreground.
- In yet another video, the infamous 'Bharat tere tukde honge' slogan can also be clearly made out. Umar Khalid can also be made out leading the sloganeering in one of the videos.
EXPLOSIVE: These Are The 'Tukde Tukde' Slogans Raised In The Explosive JNU Chargesheet Tapes Accessed By Republic
In its chargesheet that ran into 1,200 pages the Delhi Police had gone into great detail over the precise evidence against each of the main accused. Against the three JNU students, namely Kanhaiya Kumar, Umar Khalid and Anirban Bhattacharya, the Delhi Police had listed a combination of documentary, oral and electronic evidence. Video evidence had also been heavily relied on to file charges against the seven Kashmir resident students who were named as main accused.
MASSIVE: Republic TV Accesses Supercritical JNU Sedition Case Chargesheet Laying Bare The Dangerous Tukde Tukde Plot. Read Here
The Delhi Police had also gone on to detail the precise anti-India slogans that had been hurled at the JNU campus that day:
- 'Indian Army pe halla bol
- 'CRPF pe halla bol'
- 'Rashtriya Rifles pe halla bol'
- 'Afzal har ghar se niklega'
- 'Lad kar lenge Azadi'
- 'Bharat ko do ragda ragda'
- 'Kashmir ki azadi tak jung rahegi jari'
- 'Bharat ki barbadi tak jung rahegi jari'
- 'Bharat ke iss mulk ko ek jhatka aur do'
- 'Bandook ke bal pe lenge azadi'
- 'Hum kya chahte - Azadi'
- 'Hum leke rahenge - Azadi'
- 'Bharat tere tukde honge Inshallah'
- 'Hum cheen ke lenge azadi, ladke lenge azadi'
The video evidence, which has now been accessed by Republic TV, had been authenticated by Forensic labs, the police had stated, and statements had been taken from students, security guards and others.
MASSIVE: 'Delhi Government Yet To Sanction JNU Sedition Chargesheet', Reveals Delhi Police To Court