Last Updated:

Fire Razes Furniture Market In Chandigarh; LPG Blast Ascertained As Cause Of Blaze

A major fire broke out in the furniture market in Chandigarh's sector 53 in the wee hours on Monday, apparently as a result of an LPG cylinder blast


A major fire broke out in the furniture market in Chandigarh's Sector 53 in the wee hours on Monday, apparently as a result of an LPG cylinder blast. Fire personnel rushed to the spot immediately in order to douse the fire and there were no casualties reported. A cylinder blast from a labourer who was cooking in shop number 1 was ascertained as the origin of the fire.    

First Published:
By 2030, 40% Indians will not have access to drinking water
SAVE WATER NOW
PEOPLE HAVE PLEDGED SO FAR