General News

WATCH: Citing Republic Bharat's 1990 #KarsevakMassacre Newsbreak, BJP Lashes Out At Mulayam Singh Yadav

Written By Narayan R | Mumbai | Published:

Hack:

  • Following the massive newsbreak by Republic Bharat exposing the lie of Uttar Pradesh government in the 1990 karsevaks killings, BJP national spokesperson Sambit Patra held a press briefing on Saturday
  • In 1990, karsevaks had headed to Ayodhya, seeking to create Ram Mandir at the exact place where Babri Masjood stood

Following the massive newsbreak by Republic Bharat exposing the lie of Uttar Pradesh government in the 1990 karsevaks killings, BJP national spokesperson Sambit Patra held a press briefing on Saturday demanding answers from then CM Mulayam Singh Yadav for the shocking massacre which took place in Ayodhya.

In 1990, karsevaks had headed to Ayodhya, seeking to create Ram Mandir at the exact place where Babri Masjood stood. Then UP government, led by Mulayam Singh Yadav, ordered them to go back, which the karsevaks denied, following which the police were ordered to fire on them. Then, it was said that only 16 were killed, but now, it has been revealed that a lot more murdered. And the BJP has referred this major newsbreak to condemn the incident.

"A major revelation was made today by an important news channel. Our wounds have been opened again, and let us remember those wounds. October 30, 1990 and November 2, 1990 - these two dates will be remembered as dark days in India's history because on these two days, karsevaks fighting for their belief went to Ayodhya, but Mulayam Singh's government opened fire on them, which resulted in injuries to 1000s and death of hundreds of karsevaks. The people of our ideology lost their lives. They weren't shot on foot, but on head and chest. They were picked and killed, while some were even taken out from their houses before being murdered. And regarding that, the news which has come is shocking," said Patra while citing Republic Bharat's expose.

Republic Bharat SUPER EXCLUSIVE: 'Countless People', Not 16 Karsevaks Had Been Killed In The 1990 Ayodhya Firing Incident, Reveals Explosive #KarsevakMassacre Sting

The official figure of those killed stood at 16, according to the government. But the sting operation conducted by Republic Bharat on the then SHO of Ram Janmabhoomi police station revealed that the number was in excess, something which was kept hidden by the government in the state.. And now, the BJP is pointing the finger at then UP CM to come clean.

"Ram's followers were killed and they were buried. They were buried and not given final rites. And later, when the family members came, the govt told them that they can't be Hindu because they have been buried. Mulayam Singh's govt conspired against them, today it has been revealed in a tv show. All the leaders of gathbandhan are equal culprits for this. We want answer from Akhilesh, because in 2017, Mulayam in a rally had said that only 16 people were killed, and had it been necessary, even 40 could have been killed," BJP's national spokesperson added.

DO NOT MISS