WATCH: "Want To Assure IAF Personnel That There's No Foulplay With Rafale Deal", Says Rafale Negotiation Committee Chairman Air Marshal SBP Sinha

General News

Republic Bharat has carried out the biggest ever expose on Rafale, with the man who led the Rafale negotiations and knows all about the deal - Air Marshal SBP Sinha - comprehensively demolishing the Congress president and his fake news stories.

Written By Monica Aggarwal | Mumbai | Updated On:

The months-long sustained effort by Congress president Rahul Gandhi to lie his way through making a 'scam' of the Rafale fighter jet deal between the Indian government and French government hit a brick wall on Friday, as a newspaper report he had upheld to make his point turned out to be a fatal piece of 'fake news'. And now, Republic Bharat has carried out the biggest ever expose on Rafale, with the man who led the Rafale negotiations and knows all about the deal - Air Marshal SBP Sinha - comprehensively demolishing the Congress president and his fake news stories.

While speaking to Editor-in-Chief Arnab Goswami on Republic Bharat's show Poochta Hai Bharat, Air Marshal SBP Sinha made some revelations tearing Rahul Gandhi's lies apart.

He said, "I have read Whatsapp messages being forwarded that said some people have compromised the India Air Force, so I am here for the Air Warriors to tell them that for the past 39 and a half years you are the witness to my professionalism and credibility, and I would like to assure everyone that there has been no problem or foul play in the negotiation. I hope that you all will understand me. I just had to assure the Air Force that what I have done is the right thing." 

Earlier speaking to Republic TV, Air Marshal SBP Sinha also clarified that the person who wrote the letter identified as 'Deputy Secretary SK Sharma from Air II', was not even part of the Indian negotiation team for the Rafale deal. 

"The article is an attempt to malign the negotiation that happened for the procurement of 36 Rafale jets. The note has nothing to with the Indian negotiating team. All the allegations are being made are baseless. There was no interference from PMO," he had said.

READ: "Allegations Baseless, No Interference From PMO," Says Head Of The Rafale Negotiation Team Air Marshal SBP Sinha About The Purposefully Cropped MoD Letter

A newspaper report, earlier on Friday, had published a 2015 'letter' by the Ministry of Defence where a paragraph had seemingly dissented about the PMO's then 'parallel parlays' and its adverse impact on India's negotiations. Hailing this as final proof, Rahul Gandhi held a press conference where he reiterated his Rafale allegations regarding pricing of the aircraft. However, this argument and the story was blown to smithereens by three incredible revelations.

The first was when the then Defence Secretary G Mohan Kumar clarified that the dissent note in question spoke about the PMO's attempts to get a sovereign guarantee from France, not about the pricing.

READ: EXCLUSIVE: Former Defence Secretary G Mohan Kumar Tears Into Rahul Gandhi's Lies, Says 'no PMO Interference In Rafale Pricing'

The second was when it emerged that the newspaper story and Rahul Gandhi had upheld and endorsed a letter that had been shamefully cropped, leaving out two incredible pieces of information: the first being a paragraph about how it was about a sovereign guarantee, and the second, the remarks of then Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar, where he called the dissenting paragraph an overreaction.

READ: RAFALE LIE CAUGHT: These Are The Parts That Were Cut From The Letter Rahul Gandhi Used To Make His Rafale "parallel Negotiations" Attack At PM Modi

The third, was a 2016 letter by the then French Prime Minister to PM Modi offering an ironclad assurance that the French government would ensure that Dassault aviation and other players would adhere to the contract signed with India.

READ THIS: Ironclad Assurance From Then French PM Followed PMO's Parlays Mentioned In Rahul's Cropped 'sovereign Guarantee, Not Pricing' MoD Note. Letter To PM Modi Accessed

Published:
By 2030, 40% Indian will not have access to drinking water
SAVE WATER NOW
PEOPLE HAVE PLEDGED SO FAR
DO NOT MISS