- A certain Aishwarya Rai has taken the internet by storm and we aren’t talking about the Bollywood star Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- RJD’s Chief Lalu Prasad Yadav’s son Tej Pratap Yadav is all set to marry Aishwarya Rai
- Here’s what we know so far about Lalu Prasad Yadav's soon-to-be daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai:
A certain Aishwarya Rai has taken the internet by storm and we aren’t talking about the Bollywood star Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. On the same day when Salman Khan’s verdict in the 1998 blackbuck poaching case was announced, Aishwarya Rai started trending on social media, sending some netizens into a tizzy.
According to reports, RJD’s Chief Lalu Prasad Yadav’s son Tej Pratap Yadav is all set to marry Aishwarya Rai. As per reports, the engagement will take place on April 18 at Patna's Maurya Hotel and the wedding is likely to take place on May 12.
WATCH | Lalu Warns: I Made Nitish The CM
Tej Pratap Yadav. File photo/PTI
This has raised curiosity over who the woman named Aishwarya Rai is.
READ| Congress President Rahul Gandhi Meets Lalu Prasad Yadav At AIIMS
Here’s what we know so far about Lalu Prasad Yadav's soon-to-be daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai:
- Aishwarya Rai is the granddaughter of former Bihar Chief Minister Daroga Prasad Rai, who was the state CM in 1970, and daughter of former Bihar minister Chandrika Prasad Rai.
- Reportedly, Aishwarya’s nickname is Jhipsi.
- Aishwarya Rai is 25 years old and is reportedly the eldest of three siblings. She has a sister Ayushi and a brother Apurva.
- Aishwarya studied in Notre Dame Academy in Patna. She graduated in History from Delhi University's Miranda House. She earned a degree in MBA from Amity University.
- According to reports, the possibility of Aishwarya Rai joining politics sooner or later hasn’t been ruled out.
Here are some pictures of Aishwarya Rai:
Currently, Lalu Prasad Yadav is serving a 14-year jail sentence in connection with the multi-crore fodder scam during his stint as the CM of Bihar in the 90s. Reports suggest that he might file an application for parole to take part in his son’s wedding festivities.
Tej Pratap Yadav with father Lalu Prasad Yadav. Picture credit: PTI/File photo
An official announcement on the high-profile wedding of Tej Pratap Yadav and Aishwarya Rai is awaited.