Updated April 21st, 2024 at 18:50 IST

Punjab: Kid Vomits Blood After Eating 'Expired' Chocolates From the Grocery Store

After eating expired chocolates, the 1.5-year-old girl began to bleed from her mouth.

Reported by: Rishi Shukla
Kid Vomits Blood After Eating Expired Chocolate in Punjab | Image:X
Advertisement

Chandigarh: News is coming from Punjab where, after eating expired chocolates, the 1.5-year-old girl began to bleed from her mouth. Her illness worsened, and she was subsequently brought to a hospital.

The girl, who is from Ludhiana, had travelled to a relative's home in Patiala with her parents. The girl had received a box of chocolates from a nearby grocery store, thanks to the relative Vicky Gehlot.

Advertisement

When she got home, the girl ate the chocolates and began to bleed from her mouth. As her condition worsened, she was subsequently admitted to the Christian Medical College. 

The girl's medical examinations verified that she had consumed a dangerous chemical. The girl's family then reported the incident to the state health department and the police.
 

Advertisement

Published April 21st, 2024 at 18:50 IST