Honda Activa launches a one of its kind, #ActivIndia campaign during the election season to encourage more and more people to cast their votes to make a difference. It prompts the citizens to realise that they are the ones who can give the “desh chalane ka license” - the license to run the country. The #ActivIndia campaign, in no time, has inspired over 6.2 million people who have already taken a pledge to vote in the upcoming general elections.
A large group of people came out on the streets of Bengaluru for initiating a scooter rally across the city from Baiyappanahalli metro station to the Kanteerava stadium, crossing many popular joints including the corporate sectors and Indira Nagar.
The main aim of the rally was to urge and motivate people to cast their votes. The rally goers’ message to the city was - “desh tabhi chalega, jab vote karega” – the country runs only when the citizens vote. The Bengaluru mass has been actively participating in awareness rallies with the belief that “desh tabhi badlega, jab hum use badlenge”- we must contribute ourselves to bring a change in the country. One of the main objectives of the rally was also to ensure that everyone casts their vote and takes another voter along to make sure that more and more people are out to vote so that “koi seat na jaaye khali”- no seat remain empty and there is a greater voter percentage.
India’s most trusted two-wheeler brand, Honda’s #ActivIndia is an initiative to spread awareness about the right and responsibility to vote in all parts of the country. It is a call to every young individual out there to realize how important each vote is and urges them to contribute to the reshaping of the nation’s government.
Here’s how you can support #ActivIndia -
1. Pledge to Vote: Visit www.hondaactivindia.com & join the #ActivIndia movement
2. Set SMS reminder: Select your polling date on the website and get reminded a day before.
3. Join the movement through missed call: Just give a missed call on 9870500111 and support the #ActivIndia movement by taking a pledge to vote
4. Frame your pledge: Show the world your customized pledge frame and spread awareness.
5. Spread the cause: Upload your pledge certificate on social media and ask your friends and family to take the pledge too!
6. Every vote counts: Ensure two votes are cast for every two-wheeler. Ride to the polling booth with a pillion.