Honda Activa launches a one of its kind, #ActivIndia campaign during the election season to encourage more and more people to cast their votes to make a difference. It prompts the citizens to realize that they are the ones who can give the “desh chalane ka license” - the license to run the country. The #ActivIndia campaign, in no time, has inspired over 44 lakh people who have already taken a pledge to vote in the upcoming general elections.
A group of youngsters in Chennai took out a scooter rally, to spread awareness among individuals about the importance of the elections and how each of their vote makes a difference. It is important to realize that every drop counts.
The rally goers covered a 10 km radius, not giving the hot and humid weather to dampen their spirits. The rally started from the Anna Arch at Anna Nagar, carrying forward towards the PVR Skywalk, and reached Chennai Central after covering areas like the Loyola College campus and Victoria Hall. The rally goers believe that they will motivate more and more people to come out and vote. They will encourage more youth participation as they should be responsible enough to choose the correct representative for the country.
India’s most trusted two-wheeler brand, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd has expanded its biggest social activism movement #ActivIndia across the country with full support of more than 25 lakh Indians. #ActivIndia is igniting voters across country to exercise their most important form of self-expression - their right to vote. Pledge to vote in these elections and decide who gets the license to serve India.
Here’s how you can support #ActivIndia -
1. Pledge to Vote: Visit www.hondaactivindia.com & join the #ActivIndia movement
2. Set SMS reminder: Select your polling date on the website and get reminded a day before.
3. Join the movement through missed call: Just give a missed call on 9870500111 and support the #ActivIndia movement by taking a pledge to vote
4. Frame your pledge: Show the world your customized pledge frame and spread awareness.
5. Spread the cause: Upload your pledge certificate on social media and ask your friends and family to take the pledge too!
6. Every vote counts: Ensure two votes are cast for every two-wheeler. Ride to the polling booth with a pillion.