Honda Activa launches a one of its kind, #ActivIndia campaign during the election season to encourage more and more people to cast their votes to make a difference. It prompts the citizens to realize that they are the ones who can give the “desh chalane ka license” - the license to run the country.
The youngsters of Delhi, along with India’s most trusted two-wheeler brand organized a scooter rally across the city to encourage people to come out and cast their votes in the upcoming General elections. The youth has an enormous responsibility to be an active part of the political scenario in the country. The Gen Y should realize that they can influence a lot of people if they come out to vote. It is the youth who are the future of the country with 84 million first time voters this year, the difference can be huge.
The rally goers travelled a 35 km stretch across the city as the rally started and ended at Srinivaspur MCD Park while crossing major joints like Iskcon temple, Nehru Place, AIIMS, and Safdarjung tomb.
The rally was to ensure that more people realize that it voting rights are a privilege that many people in the world had to fight for and we never had to. It is a huge responsibility that lies upon us to choose the correct representative who will help us in times of our need and also work for the development of the country.
India’s most trusted two-wheeler brand, Honda’s #ActivIndia is an initiative to spread awareness about the right and responsibility to vote in all parts of the country. It is a call to every young individual out there to realize how important each vote is and urges them to contribute to the reshaping of the nation’s government.
Here’s how you can support #ActivIndia -
1. Pledge to Vote: Visit www.hondaactivindia.com & join the #ActivIndia movement
2. Set SMS reminder: Select your polling date on the website and get reminded a day before.
3. Join the movement through missed call: Just give a missed call on 9870500111 and support the #ActivIndia movement by taking a pledge to vote
4. Frame your pledge: Show the world your customized pledge frame and spread awareness.
5. Spread the cause: Upload your pledge certificate on social media and ask your friends and family to take the pledge too!
6. Every vote counts: Ensure two votes are cast for every two-wheeler. Ride to the polling booth with a pillion.