Honda Activa launches a one of its kind, #ActivIndia campaign during the election season to encourage more and more people to cast their votes to make a difference. It prompts the citizens to realize that they are the ones who can give the “desh chalane ka license” - the license to run the country.
Hyderabad is the capital of the newly formed state of Telangana, while still being legally recognized as the capital of Andhra Pradesh. The City of Nizams and Pearls as it is called by the rest of the country has been contributing to politics with highly qualified politicians, who have held all major offices in federal government of India.
The youth of Hyderabad organized a scooter rally across the city to encourage maximum participation during the biggest festival of democracy – the 2019 General elections. The students of the city believe that being a part of the newly formed state, they have an added responsibility to prove its worth by contributing as much as they can for the betterment of the country. They believe that they are a part of a great country where they are given the opportunity to make a change and they should be use this opportunity wisely.
There have been many initiatives taken by the government and non – governmental organizations to ensure a huge voter turnout. Honda #ActivIndia is one such initiative that is aimed to spread awareness about the right and responsibility to vote in all parts of the country. It is a call to every young individual out there to realize how important each vote is and urges them to contribute to the reshaping of the nation’s government.
Here’s how you can support #ActivIndia -
1. Pledge to Vote: Visit www.hondaactivindia.com & join the #ActivIndia movement
2. Set SMS reminder: Select your polling date on the website and get reminded a day before.
3. Join the movement through missed call: Just give a missed call on 9870500111 and support the #ActivIndia movement by taking a pledge to vote
4. Frame your pledge: Show the world your customized pledge frame and spread awareness.
5. Spread the cause: Upload your pledge certificate on social media and ask your friends and family to take the pledge too!
6. Every vote counts: Ensure two votes are cast for every two-wheeler. Ride to the polling booth with a pillion.