Eid al Adha is a festival of Muslims, observed on the tenth day of Dhu al-Hijjah, which is the last month of the Islamic calendar. It is also widely known as the festival of sacrifice. Eid al Adha will be celebrated towards the end of July this year. As people prepare for the festival of sacrifice, here are some beautiful Eid al Adha wishes to share with your friend and loved ones.
Eid Al Adha wishes to share with your loved ones
May your sincere prayers are answered, and may you be blessed with Allah's choicest blessings. Eid al-Adha Mubarak to you and your loved ones.
Also Read: International Tiger Day Posters, Importance, Wishes And All Species Of Tigers
- Wishing you a very Happy Eid al-Adha. Cherish every moment of this beautiful festival and may all your dreams come true soon.
- Here's wishing you and your family peace, harmony, happiness, good health, and prosperity on the auspicious occasion of Eid. Eid al-Adha Mubarak to you and everyone at home.
- This Eid, may Allah bless you with good health and happiness. Eid al-Adha Mubarak.
Also Read: Western Balkan Muslims Celebrate Eid Al-Fitr
Source: Annalise Batista/Pixabay
May Allah give you all the prosperity and success. May Allah bless you with wealth and happiness and give you a healthy life. Eid al-Adha Mubarak.
Also Read: Kharchi Puja 2020: Why Is This Festival Celebrated And What Is Its History?
- Here's wishing a blessed Eid that will inspire you with courage and strength to help you to win every challenge of life! Eid al-Adha Mubarak.
- May Allah ease your hardships and shower you with loads of peace and prosperity on Eid. Have a blessed time! Eid al-Adha Mubarak.
- May your life be always filled with light, love, happiness, and good health. Eid al-Adha Mubarak.
Eid is all about sharing what we have and caring for those in need. May you have a wonderful Eid al-Adha this year!
Also Read: Kargil Vijay Diwas Wishes To Send On This Victorious Occasion
- Eid al-Adha Mubarak to you and everyone in your family.
- Let this Eid al-Adha be an occasion of sharing love with friends and family. Eid al-Adha Mubarak to your family
- Here's sending you my greetings on the auspicious occasion of Eid al-Adha.
- May Allah bless with kindness, patience, and love. Eid al-Adha Mubarak.
May God almighty accept all your sacrifices and rewards you with a life that is full of cheers and successes. A heartiest Eid ul Adha Mubarak to you!