On Mother's Day 2020, as a daughter, you might want to express your love for your mom. This is after her dedication and selflessness to bring you to the world and raise you into a strong and beautiful lady. Take this day and put your thoughts into words with the help of some beautiful Mother's Day messages. Write a card or make some texts and send them to your mom. As Mother's Day is right around the corner, take help from the following to curate your message for your mom.
Here are some Mother's Day wishes from daughter to mom
- Where would I be without you? You taught me to walk and read and write and sing and skip and ride a bike and a million other things besides. Thank you for everything, I love you and I hope you have a beautiful Mother’s Day.
- I hope I can be half the mother to my children that you were to me.
- “A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity. It dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.”Agatha Christie (The Hound of Death)
- You taught me everything and for this, I will always be grateful. Now it’s time for me to tell you how much I love you! Happy Mother’s Day!
Also Read | Mother's Day Ideas During Quarantine | Celebrate Mother's Day Virtually With These Ideas
Some more examples of Mother's Day wishes from daughter:
- “All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.”
- I never knew how hard it was to be a mom because you made it look so easy!
- “My mother is a never-ending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune.”
- Happy Mother’s Day to the person who knows me better than I know myself.
- “A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.”
Also Read | Mother's Day 2020: Celebrate This Day With Thoughtful Activities Amid Quarantine
Some emotional Mother's Day wishes from daughter to mom
- Mom, thanks for setting a great example of what it means to be a woman, a mother, and a good person.
- “Who fed me from her gentle breast and hushed me in her arms to rest, And on my cheek sweet kisses press? My Mother.”
- I know it’s not easy raising a daughter. Thanks for always loving me, even in my teen years!
- I’m so lucky I get to have you as a mom and a best friend.
- Happy Mother’s Day to a mother like no other!
- To my mom, my role model, and my best friend… Happy Mother’s Day.
- You’ve always been an angel to me, even when I was a little devil to you. Happy Mom’s Day!
Also Read | Mother's Day Card Ideas | How To Make A Beautiful Handmade Card For Your Mother
Curate some great Mother's Day wishes from daughter with the help of following
- You were the glue that kept our family together and the spark that made my childhood so much fun.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the person who gave me life and taught me, love.
- Thank you for making me the strongest person, Thank you for telling the virtues and vices of being a lady, Happy Mother's Day!
- Mom, you gave me a wonderful childhood and continue to bring joy to my life. Thank you so much.
- We’ve had our differences, but I’ve never doubted your love. Thank you for all the sacrifices and hard work over the years.
- I really won the “Mom Lotto” with you. Happy Mother’s Day to a lady who’s one in a million!
Also Read | When Is Mother's Day This Year? Find Out Some Interesting Celebration Ideas
Mother's Day wishes from daughter for Mother's Day 2020
- Just want to make sure you know how much I love and appreciate you, not just on Mother’s Day but every day.
- To your sacrifices for my upbringing in safe heaven, your daughter owes it to you!
- Mom, I’ve loved you my whole life, but I haven’t always appreciated you as I should. Thank you for everything.
- There are no words to express how I feel about you, so I’ll just say thank you, I love you, and Happy Mother’s Day.
- No word in the world can describe you, hopefully, I am the same as you to my children, Happy Mother's Day!