The loveliest week of the year, that is the 'Valentines week' or 'Love week' has started. People are indulging in the celebration of love for all. This includes exchanging gifts and messages and displaying an act of love on the day. For example on Teddy Day, the popular belief is to give gifts to the loved one. Teddy Day is around the corner and we give you some messages to send to your loved one.
Also Read | Resorts In Chennai That Are Perfect For Couples To Spend This Valentine's Day
Teddies are considered to be the cutest soft toy which is loved by most girls. This day is specially meant for girls. A guy gives a soft teddy to his partner that will always remind her of him. It can be gender fluid presents as well.
Here are some status ideas for Valentine’s weeks for Teddy Day 2020
- 'Everything in life I share, except of course my teddy bear.'
- 'The greatest gift I received this year was not wrapped, nor had a bow, it was having you there to hold. You are a gift I will Honor, Cherish, and above all Love. Happy Teddy Bear Day.'
- 'I wish I were a cell in your blood, so I would be sure I will visit your heart someday. Happy Teddy Day.'
- 'A Teddy bear is a faithful friend You can pick him up at either end, And he’s always there when you need him most.'
- 'Teddy Bears shouldn’t sit in closets when there’s a child around who will love them.'
- 'A bedroom without a teddy is like a face without a smile.'
- 'The Soft Cuddly Teddy Is There To Show, I Will Always Be There, This You Should Know..Happy Teddy Bear Day.'
- 'On Teddy Bear Day, We Think Of People
Who Have Cheered And Encouraged Us,
Who Go Out Of Their Way
To Be Kind And Caring,
Who Have Enriched Our Lives
Just By Being Themselves.
You Are Such A Person.
I’m So Happy You’re My Love
Happy Teddy Bear Day…'
- 'It’s Teddy Bear Day,
and I’m thinking
of someone cute & huggable
who are you!!
Happy Teddy Bear Day.'
More about Valentine's Day
Valentine’s Day is celebrated to mark fertility rites and random pairing of the opposite gender in the Roman Festival of Lupercalia. It was called by this name until Pope Gelasius changed it to St. Valentine’s Day. The festival initially was celebrated during mid-February during the onset of spring. Modern-day valentine’s day marks celebrating love irrespective of gender and exchange of gifts and acts of love. The Valentine's week starts from February 7 to February 14 of every year.
Also Read | Best Resorts In Bangalore For Couples To Spend This Valentine's Day 2020
Valentines Week List
- February 7 – Rose Day
- February 8 – Propose Day
- February 9 – Chocolate Day
- February 10 – Teddy Day
- February 11 – Promise Day
- February 12 – Hug Day
- February 13 – Kiss Day
- February 14 – Valentine’s Day
Also Read | Single On Valentines Day? Inspire Other Singles By Doing These Things On February 14
Also Read | Couple Friendly Resorts In And Around Mumbai You Can Visit This Valentine's Day