Ours is a country obsessed with food! And if it was ever difficult, with multiple food ordering apps it has become so much easier for the foodies to feed their cravings with yummy food anytime anywhere.
1. When it comes to starting the day with a filling and healthy breakfast, most of us chose Idli and Dosa.
2. For lunch, Biriyani, Shakes, and Ice-Cream have topped the list of most ordered food items.
3. And when its time for some light evening snacks, people like to order momos, pasta, shakes, and ice-creams.
4. When it comes to ending the day on a tasty note, Chicken Biriyani is what comes to people's minds.
5. It does not stop at dinner, many of us are aware of midnight cravings. According to the study, Indians like to order rolls and shakes.
The research also found that mostly it's the people from Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Mumbai, who order food via online apps. Varied cuisines and food items dominated the food ordering pattern, giving an interesting sneak peek into the wide food palate across our country.
For instance, dishes such as Chole Bhature, Chicken Tikka were the comfort food of the northern region whereas Biriyanis, burgers, salads were big hits in Southern India. The Western parts craved for food items such as Shakes, Ice creams, Paav Bhaaji, and the eastern cities were binging on Chicken Biriyani, Rosogolla.