The blushing geisha is a glamorous drink with a lovely combination of floral and fruit flavors, suitable for Valentine's Day. Mixing up these cocktails is extremely simple and you can instantly make one for your special one. To make matters more easy for you below mentioned are two best cocktail recipes that are ideal for a valentine's day-
Two best cocktail recipes for this valentine's day
- 4 ounces Ty Ku Liqueur
- 2 ounces pomegranate juice
- 4 ounces rose nectar
- Garnish: lime wedge
Also read:Cocktail Drinks To Make At Home To Liven Up The Christmas Party Unlike Any Other
- In a mixing glass filled with ice, add Ty Ku, pomegranate juice and rose nectar. Mix well.
- Strain in an old-fashioned bottle in a stemmed container or over ice.
- Garnish with a wedge of lime.
Also read:2019 Fashion: Hottest Cocktail Gowns That You Must Check Out
Floating on cloud nine
Mix Pinnacle Whipped Vodka with strawberries and cream to prepare the "floating on cloud 9" special. This tasty blended strawberry drink is an appropriate name because it's sweeter than most.
- 2 ounces Pinnacle whipped cream vodka (Pinnacle)
- 1-ounce strawberry liqueur (DeKuyper Wild Strawberry)
- 2 ounces half and half
- 1 cup ice
- Garnish: strawberry candy (crushed, for rim)
Also read;You Can Head To Any Of These Cocktail Bars In Mumbai To Celebrate Your New Year's Eve
- Pick materials.
- Rim a smashed strawberry candy cocktail glass, using the strawberry liquor to coat the rim.
- Pour the whiskey, the cherry liqueur, half and half of it, and melt into a mixer. Mix until it is smooth.
- Pour into the glass which is prepared.
- Serve and have fun!
Also read: Five Vodka Cocktails That Will Instantly Brighten Up Your Party Mood
- Half and a half is a strong cream for drinks in the mid-range. Using milk will make the drink a little thinner and sugar will make a cocktail a little thicker. Either will work and you might even use a vanilla ice cream scoop.
- To make this drink a little more dessert-like, place the bottle in the freezer after you rim it while the cocktail is blended.
- Using a mortar and a pestle, it is easy to break hard candy. You can also put it in a zipper bag of plastic and turn it over with a rolling pin or whack it with a muddler. The goal is to get it as smooth as possible so it is relatively uniform and covering the rim will be easier.