Butterscotch crunch blended with the gooey chocolate is the perfect combination to savour. These two strong flavours will do the trick for your terrible sweet tooth. Thinking of the crunchy butterscotch squares dipped in luscious chocolate, we cannot wait to try preparing it at home. Therefore, without any further ado, we have penned down the quick recipe to create butterscotch chocolate.
Also read: Deepika Padukone Is Completely Smitten By 'death By Chocolate' Hrithik Roshan; See Video
Ingredients to prepare butterscotch chocolate
- 2 cups of brown sugar
- Three by the fourth cup of heavy whipping cream
- Half a tablespoon of vanilla essence
- One by the fourth teaspoon of salt
- Six tablespoons of unsalted butter
- One cup of powdered sugar
- A brick of melting chocolate for dipping purpose
Also read: Chocolate Recipe: Quick And Easy Recipe For Melt-in-mouth Homemade Chocolate
A step-by-step method to prepare butterscotch chocolate
- Take a medium-sized pan and spray it using cooking spray.
- Pour brown sugar, whipped cream, and butter in a saucepan over stove on a medium flame. Stir continuously until it gets melted.
- When it starts to boil, reduce the heat to low flame.
- Stir the syrup occasionally. After about eight to ten minutes, pour vanilla and salt.
- Add powdered sugar to it and pour the mixture into a pan.
- Allow it to sit at room temperature for a while.
- When it is prepared to cut, remove it from the pan. Pick up a large kitchen knife and cut them into four quarters. Then use each quarter to cut tinier cubes out of them.
- Now, melt chocolate in the microwave, or break the brick into pieces and put in a bowl. Take a deep pan and fill it with water. Keep the bowl of chocolate into it and put the pan on a medium flame. Stir occasionally until chocolate perfectly melts and is ready for the butterscotch squares to dip in it.
- Dip each cube and tap to remove extra chocolate.
- Place them on a wax paper-lined cookie sheet and place it in the refrigerator to set.
Also read: Chocolate Mousse | Recipe For The Delicious Sweet-dish | Easy Steps To Bake Perfectly
Also read: Chocolate Ganache Recipes To Make At Home In Five Minutes For Multiple Frosting Options