Virat Kohli is the only Indian sportsperson to feature in the Top-100 of the Instagram Rich List 2019. According to hopperhq.com, the Indian skipper is on the 23rd spot with over 36 million followers on the list as he makes $196,000 per post.
At the same time, the dashing batsman is ranked ninth in the category of highest-paid sportspersons.
Here are the details of Instagram Rich List for Sports -Top 16:
1. Cristiano Ronaldo - $975,000 cost per post
2. Neymar - $722,000 cost per post
3. Lionel Messi - $648,000 per post
4. David Beckham - $357,000 per post
5. LeBron James - $272.000 per post
6. Ronaldo Moreira - $256,000 per post
7. Gareth Bale - $218.000 per post
8. Zlatan Ibrahimovic - $200,000 per post
9. Virat Kohli - $196,000 per post
10. Luis Suarez - $184,000 per post
11. Conor McGregor - $169,000 per post
12. Mohamed Salah - $165,000 per post
13. Stephen Curry - $142,000 per post
14. Floyd Mayweather - $124,000 per post
15. Ronda Rousey - $67,750 per post
16. Serena Williams - $60,500 per post
As per the list, the first four spots are grabbed by football superstars. Portugal star Cristiano Ronaldo tops the list while Neymar, Lionel Messi, and former English captain David Beckham occupy the next three positions.
Coming back to Kohli, the 30-year-old Delhi batsman is ahead of the likes of Uruguay and FC Barcelona striker Luis Suarez, Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) sensation Conor McGregor, Liverpool sensation Mohamed Salah and boxer Floyd Mayweather.
Quite pathetically, there are only two women athletes in the top 16 - one is former UFC wrestler and WWE Diva Ronda Rousey and the other, tennis icon Serena Williams.
Meanwhile, apart from Kohli, Priyanka Chopra is the other Indian to feature in the Top 100 list. The 'Barfi' actress has over 43 million followers and occupies the 19th spot. She makes $271,000 per post.
Virat Kohli will next be seen in action in the West Indies where he will be leading India in all three formats.
The Men In Blue India will be travelling to the Caribbean islands as well as the United States for two Tests, three One Day Internationals and three T20Is starting from 3rd August to 4th September 2019.