Amazon India is back with the daily Amazon Quiz where users can answer questions and stand a chance to win exciting prizes. The Amazon Quiz for May 23rd, 2021 is live now, and the winner will be eligible to win Rs 50,000. Amazon quizzes focus on product trivia and provide the opportunity for customers to win exciting prizes. The prizes for these quizzes range from free products (including mobile phones and other gadgets) and goodies to Amazon Pay balance. Check out the questions and answers for today’s Amazon quiz to bag the exciting prizes.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Information
- Today’s Amazon Quiz Prize: Rs 50,000
- Amazon Quiz Date: May 23rd, 2021
- Amazon Quiz Time: 12 midnight –11:59 PM
- Winners List Declaration Date: To be announced
Amazon quiz answers today - Prizes and odds of winning
The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries that answer all the questions correctly. Eligible entries are the ones that satisfy the eligibility criteria outlined in the mobile app and follow the steps outlined in the 'Details of the Contest and How to Enter' section. Do not forget to tweet about your participation in the Amazon Quiz using #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon.
How to Play the Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is an Amazon App only offer, so we suggest you download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
- Step 2: Now open the Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- Step 3: How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Amazon Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone
- Step 4: Now just click the Amazon Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button
- Step 5: You have to answer the five questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
- Step 6: After answering all of today’s Amazon Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw
- Step 7: The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date
Amazon quiz answers today
Question 1: A valid phrase to open the jackpot page using Alexa is ‘_____ to jackpot page’. Fill in the blanks?
Question 2: Central Mine Planning and Design Institute recently got permission for drone usage to survey which of the following?
Question 3: Who among these passed away on the morning of 9 April 2021, two months before his 100th birthday?
Question 4: How do we better know HD209458 b, the first-ever planet that astronomers spotted beyond the reaches of Earth’s solar system?
Question 5: The main character battles this King based on this animal in what famous ballet?
Question 6: What is another name for the spots pattern this woman is wearing?