Flipkart is back with its Flipkart Bid and Win Quiz where users can answer a bunch of questions to win exciting prizes. It focuses on a range of trivia questions that are mostly based on general knowledge. If you get all the answers right, you earn free vouchers and super coins, among other offers that can be used for shopping on the platform. These prizes can be won every day, so you can give them a shot regularly to improve your chances of winning. The Flipkart Quiz started on November 16 at 12:00 AM IST and will run through November 16 at 11:59 PM IST, meaning you can still participate in the contest.
Also Read | iPhone 12 leaks: Apple may push iPhone 12 Pro launch date further; Know details
How to play the Flipkart Trivia Quiz?
To participate in the Flipkart Bid and Win Quiz, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Download the Flipkart app on your device
- Step 2: Launch the Flipkart app
- Step 3: Head over to the ‘Game Zone’ section and click on the ‘Bid and Win Banner’
Also Read | How to get Vi SIM card? Details about buying plans, offers and more
Flipkart Bid and Win answers – November 16, 2020
Product 1 – Place your bid for IFB Microwave
Bidding 1 – Rs. 9100
*Please note that this is not the final answer. It is just an example of how you can guess a value that the least number of participants would choose. You can make changes to your bids to make your answers unique.
Also Read | 5 asteroids are heading towards Earth; NASA reveals how closely they will pass us
Flipkart Bid and Win Quiz requirements and details
To participate in the Flipkart Bid and Win Quiz, you must fulfil the below requirements. These below-given requirements are provided at the Flipkart application. Have a look:
- Participant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid Flipkart account and must log in using the same account
- The Flipkart daily quiz is only available on the mobile app and not through the web version of the platform
- The contest will run every day
- Winners are announced within 15 days from the date of participation and the same can be viewed under the Gems/Rewards section in the app.
Also Read | Moto G9 Plus Processor revealed! Details about Specs, Price and more