- The much-expected update 0.11.0 to PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile version (PUBG Mobile) is now official and brings with it the most awaited zombies mode
- If you are an early adapter of PUBG Mobile then it makes complete sense to check out the full patch notes of the update 0.11.0
The much-expected update 0.11.0 to PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile version (PUBG Mobile) is now official and brings with it the most awaited zombies mode. Now, at this juncture, if you are an early adapter of PUBG Mobile then it makes complete sense to check out the full patch notes of the update 0.11.0.
Check out below, the detailed patch notes of update 0.11.0:
- The Zombie: Survive Till Dawn - A new limited time event mode. You could fight for survive as usual on Erangel, but zombies and bosses from Resident Evil 2 will also spawn on the map. You are required to annihilate these enemies, to unlock rewards.
- The new Moonlight weather mode to Vikendi map is now live, brings much-needed visual relief.
- New Player Spaces incorporated - Better displays player information and Connections. Players could choose a friend with Synergy 400 or above as a Partner.
- Incorporated Pandemic Treasure event for Resident Evil 2 outfits
- Incorporated the Anniversary Treasure event.!
- Incorporated Resident Evil 2 main menu theme and music.
- Incorporated Anniversary emotes, avatars and frames.
- Incorporated Sanhok is now available in Arcade - Quick Match.
- Incorporated visibility of character image and Connections on profile.
- Incorporated new titles: "#1/100" (permanent) and "Survivor" (time-limited).
- Multiple houses in Vikendi redesigned.
- SMG and Assault Rifles War Modes tweaked to start with double ammunition.
- Terrain display bugs addressed and fixed
- Fixed terrain display bugs for budget devices.
In related updates, the PUBG Lite beta that has expanded to as many as 9 Asian countries is letting players unlock as many as four newer events. Now, these developments follow that of the game’s expansion to more low-end PCs in more economies of the world. Click here to check these details out now. Do share your thoughts/insights on PUBG.
Also Read: PUBG Mobile Update 0.11.0 Zombies Update Live: "Survival Till Dawn” Is Now A Priority, Check Out Why
Also Read: After PUBG Drained Out Phone's Battery, Man Attacked His Fiancee's Brother For Not Giving Him Charger
Also Read: No More Server Woes For PUBG Mobile Players In India: Could Pave Way For Imminent Release Of Update 0.11.0 Stable Version