If you use Reliance Jio’s Jio TV application, then you would now be able to watch your favourite content even while you are engrossed in other tasks. This is due to the activation of the Picture-in-Picture mode.
Now, the updated Jio TV application is currently available for download from the Google Play repository - in case you prefer manual updation of the Jio TV app. There is a catch here, the Picture-in-Picture feature compatibility is applicable to only those Jio smartphones having Android 8.0 (Oreo) and higher versions. This means that you would be able to watch your favourite TV shows/movies while multitasking, only within your comparatively newer Android smartphones. Note that the Android Oreo platform represents the newer breed of Android mobile devices.
At this point in time, if you are downloading the Jio TV applications for the first time ever, then it is vital that you know about the application offering streaming of content in multiple Indian languages; content here includes the likes of the Indian general elections 2019 trends as well. Other generalized features offered by the Jio TV application are:
•Discover popular and trending shows in the ‘Featured’ tab
• Browse through the top stories of the day in the ‘News’ tab
• Set Favourite Channels
• Single tap on the Sports Tab to access all sports Live / Highlights related content
• Ability to set reminders for desired shows and never miss these
• Ability to record your favorite shows to watch them at your convenience
• Ability to instantly rewind or forward for 30 seconds on the player
• Ability to choose the video quality that is desired
• Ability to watch Live TV and browse the app simultaneously - via dragging and docking the player.