In the olden days, televisions used to be bulky Cathode Ray Tube (CRT) boxes. However, they have progressed a lot in recent times. With the technological advancements in the 21st century, televisions have slimmed down. Now, the top choice for almost all first-time TV buyers is LED TVs.
TV manufacturers have quit focusing on LCD and plasma TVs, as they are now redundant technologies. This is because LED TVs came into the picture. The best LED TVs in India offer amazing picture quality, which is ideal for bright rooms. They also offer exceptional sound quality and connectivity. In addition to these, the best LED TVs in India are slim and consume less electricity, thereby helping you to save on space and money.
When you think about buying an LED TV, it may seem confusing, as this is a long-term investment and there are a plethora of choices available. You need to consider various factors like your budget, display resolution, screen size, and picture quality, among others. You also need to know the difference between the various types of LED TVs.
Basically, LED TVs are an upgraded and new format of the old LCD TVs. LED stands for Light Emitting Diodes. These are used instead of fluorescent bulbs to brighten the screen. This allows the TV to be thinner and more compact.
The two types of LED TVs are:
• Edge-Lit LED TV
In this type, LEDs are placed at the edges of the screen, that is, around the television’s frame. Arranged like this, they reflect light to the middle of the screen, enabling a thinner television model.
• Back-Lit (Direct) LED TVs
In this type, an array of LEDs are placed at the back of the screen. With this, specific areas in brightness and darkness can be highlighted. This type offers exceptional picture quality, but it is not as thin as edge-lit LEDs. Moreover, back-lit LED TVs are more expensive than edge-lit counterparts.
Due to this dichotomy, many people do not know that which is the best LED TV in India to purchase. However, in the end, it comes down to your personal preference and budget range.
LED TVs have many features. The first is good screen size. Usually, TV brands recommend selecting a size based on how close or far you sit from the TV. They also recommend an LED TV that at least measures 32 inches diagonally. The best LED TV in India 32 inch is, therefore, your best bet for an exciting viewing experience. If you do not mind increasing your budget a little, then the best LED TV in India 42 inch can enhance your viewing experience manifold. Furthermore, if budget is not a constraint for you, then you can opt for the best LED TV in India 50 inch for a truly unforgettable viewing experience.
Another important feature of an LED TV is a good display resolution. LED TVs come in two primary High Definition (HD) resolutions, which are 720p (HD Ready) and 1080p (Full HD). The Full HD variant can make a lot of difference to the picture quality. The third HD resolution, which is a modern innovation, is 4K (Ultra HD). It provides an out-of-the-world viewing experience. 4K TVs are the costliest TVs in the market.
Other features of the best LED TVs in India to look out for include a good contrast ratio, decent colour reproduction, quick refresh rate, and the like. Additional features include Smart TV and 3D TV capabilities, a curved screen and HDMI, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and USB connectivity.
These smaller screen LED TVs are very affordable. The best LED TVs in India 32 inch are:
• Sony 32-inches Full HD LED Smart TV
• Mi LED TV 4C PRO 32 HD Ready Android TV
• Sanyo NXT 32 inches HD Ready LED TV
• Vu 32 inches HD Ready LED Smart TV
• Sony Bravia 32 inches HD Ready LED Smart TV
• Sony 32 inches HD Ready LED Smart TV
• Panasonic 32 inches HD Ready LED TV
• Samsung 32 inches HD Ready LED TV
• Sanyo 32 inches HD Ready LED TV
• LG 32 inches HD Ready LED Smart TV
The best LED TVs in India 32 inch are ideal for smaller rooms and spaces.
These are a mid-range option and perfect if you wish to upgrade from a 32-inch TV. The best LED TVs in India 42 inch are:
• LG 42LF553A 42 inches Full HD LED TV
• Micromax 42R7227FHD 42 inches Full HD LED TV
• Videocon VNW42FH58SAF 42 inches Full HD Smart LED TV
• Haier LE42B9000 42 inches Full HD LED TV
• Lloyd L42UHD 42 inches Ultra HD Smart LED TV
• Sony Bravia KDL-42W850A 42 inches Full HD Smart 3D LED TV
• Panasonic TH-42A410D 42 inches Full HD LED TV
• LG 42LB6500 42 inches Full HD Smart 3D LED TV
The best LED TVs in India 42 inch are more than equipped to give you a thrilling viewing experience, with great video and audio quality.
These larger screen options can help transport you to the scene on the screen for a memorable TV-watching experience with your friends and family. The best LED TVs in India 50 inch are:
• Mitashi 49 inch 4K Smart LED TV
• Sanyo NXT 49 inches LED TV XT-49S7200F
• Vu 50 inches Ultra HD 4K Smart LED TV
• Vu 49 inches FULL HD LED TV
• LG 49 inches FULL HD Smart LED TV
• Kodak 50 inches Full HD Smart LED TV
• TCL 49 inches FULL HD Smart LED TV
• Samsung 49 inches Full HD LED Smart TV 2018 Edition
These TVs are the most expensive option, but they are ideal for larger rooms and areas.
The above information on the best LED TVs in India should help you make a smart purchase decision.