Action-adventure game Red Dead Redemption 2 that has been slowly grabbing eyeballs of gamers across the world, has now apparently made it to the top of retailers’ mind as far as Black Friday 2018 is concerned. The Red Dead Redemption 2 Black Friday 2018 deal promises the game along with an entire Xbox One S bundle at $230.
Gamers can check out eBay US that is currently offering a 1TB Xbox One S Battlefield 5 units along with the Red Dead Redemption 2; with the entire bundle having a price tag of $230. The earlier price tag on this bundle had been $360. This represents a near 35% discount on the original pricing of the game on the online platform.
[Read: Microsoft Disc-Free Xbox: Could We Witness This At E3 2019?]
With Black Friday 2018 fast approaching, it should do no harm for Red Dead Redemption 2 loyalists to check out at the earliest. The offer could be a limited time one as well, considering the competitiveness of retailers as and when Black Friday 2018 approaches.
[Read: Now, Sign-Up For Xbox Game Pass At Just $1 – Get Access To Forza Horizon 4].
In other related deals, multiple games along with consoles would reportedly be made available for Black Friday. Check out some important ones, below:
- 1TB Microsoft Xbox One S for $199: Walmart is reportedly slated to offer a White Xbox One S Minecraft Creators Bundle for as low as $199. Non Black Friday prices would go up to as high as $300.
- 1TB PS4 Spider Man bundle for $200: According to a Best Black Friday listing which quotes a GameStop Sneak Peek ad, the 1TB Sony PS4 Spider Man Bundle would retail for $199.99; this represents a significant reduction when the console’s regular price of $299.99 is taken into consideration.
- Sony PS4 Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection - The game is rumoured to be available at $9.99 on GameStop. You could check out the e-talier as and when Black Friday approaches.
- Detroit Become Human for $20: The leaked GameStop ad also potentially indicates that the Sony PS4 variant of Detroit: Become Human would be available online for $19.99; $40 lesser than the game’s regular price tag of $59.99.
- Horizon Zero Dawn at $9.99: Gamers could check out if the Horizon Zero Dawn for Sony PS4 e-tails for $9.99 as part of Black Friday deals. At this juncture, the game is available at its regular pricing of $19.99.
- Forza Horizon 4 for Xbox One at $39.99: This represents a $20 savings over the game’s regular price tag of $59.99.
- Creed: Rise to Glory and Superhot VR for PlayStation VR - The leaked ad on GameStop indicates that the VR bundle would reportedly retail for $250; representing a $100 discount from its regular $350 price tag.
[Read: Black Friday 2018 Deals: Forza Horizon 4 For Xbox One At $40, And More – Where To Check Out].