- What do you expect from CES 2019?
- The show is intensively focussing on futuristic tehcnology this year
The countdown to CES 2019 is hours away from ending, and the premiere show is all set for kickoff. Here, with technology-focus being the key, you could check out below on what to expect from this year’s edition. This includes a combination of concepts and actual hardware:
- Samsung’s custom applications harnessing the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and the Internet-of-Things (IoT): The South-Korean electronics company would showcase ways in which its AI and IoT applications could be uniquely used in a real-world scenario. This showcase takes place on January 7 at 14:00 PM PST at the Bay South Convention Center, Level 2, at the G/H Ballrooms.
- Robotics and AI case studies: You could tune in on January 7 to check out real-world use cases with respect to deployment of AI, ML, and multiple futuristic technology concepts (actual deployment and usage). This track starts from 1:30 PM from January 7 and goes on till 2:15 PM on the same day at the LVCC, North Hall, N256.
- Google’s enhanced “smart focus”: Google is said to have taken up a massive 18000 sq ft outdoor area, compared to 6000 sq ft in the previous edition. Now, this is a definite indicator of multiple showcase (or potential launch) aspects by the search engine giant. This could yield in multiple Assistant and smart home products.
- DLink 5G Router: With 5G a key focal point at CES 2019, it only becomes obvious that 5G-compatible hardware is also showcased at the event. In this regard, internet peripherals giant DLink is all set to showcase a DWR-2010 5G router that is claimed to offer up till 3Gbps (based on regions) download speeds.
- LG emphasizing on AI: With AI being a key focal point in general during the CES 2019, SOuth-Korean electronics brand LG is all set to deliver a keynote on January 7 from 18:30 hours to 19:30 hours at Park MGM, level 1, Park Theater, detailing its focus on LG and the revolution that consumers can expect in the near future. This session is a potentially must attend as far as new technology is concerned.
- DLink Wi-FI Water Sensor: DLink has also lined up a battery-powered WI-Fi driven water sensor that works with Google Assistant and is eligible to receive OTA upgrades. This “smart” hardware is slated to be made available during the first quarter of 2019.
Also Read: CES 2019: Smart Futuristic Automobiles And Concept For Self Driving Cars To Be Showcased
Also Read: CES 2019: Klipsch Set To Introduce Enhanced Multimedia Hardware