New Pokemon Snap is a new game released exclusively for the Nintendo Switch. It has been developed by Bandai Namco. This game is completely different from all the other Pokemon games that have been released. The players still have to capture new Pokemon, but not through Pokeballs in this new game. Players will get an in-game camera, which they will need to click several snapshots. In their journey, they will investigate many mysteries, explore new areas, and come across new exotic Pokemon in their habitat. Many players want to learn how many areas are there in Pokemon Snap.
How many areas are there in Pokemon Snap?
Players will be visiting new areas in Pokemon Snap to spot new Illumina Pokemon. This Journey will span across 11 Pokemon Snap areas. In these areas there will be areas and times that can be accessed, other areas and times need to be unlocked by completing certain tasks in the game. Check out all the Pokemon Snap Areas and how to unlock them below:
Florio Nature Park
- Park Day Time
- Park Night Time – Needs to be unlocked by collecting 40,000 Expedition points in Park Day time.
- Illumina Spot – Can be unlocked after playing through Park Night time
- Jungle Day Time
- Jungle Night Time – Needs to be unlocked by collecting 35,000 Expedition Points in Jungle Day time.
- Beach Day Time
- Beach Night Time – Needs to be unlocked by collecting 45,000 Expedition Points in Shiver Snowfields Night Time.
- Sands Day Time
- Sands Night Time – Needs to be unlocked after collecting 30,000 Expedition Points in Sands Day time.
- Reef Day Time
- Reef Night-Time – Can be unlocked after completing the story.
- Illumina Spot - Unlock Undersea Research Level 3 and take the alternative path at the beginning of the course.
Research Camp (Bonus)
- Research Camp – Can be selected from the main menu after snapping two Illumina Pokemon.
- Illumina Spot - Unlock Volcano Research Level 2 and snap a picture of the Ancient Ruins near the end of that stage.
- Illumina Spot – Can be unlocked after collecting 40,000 Expedition Points on Forest.
- Snowfields Day Time
- Snowfields Night Time – Can be unlocked after collecting 25,000 Expedition Points in Snowfields Day Time.
- Illumina Spot - Unlock Cave Research Level 2, take the alternate path, and snap a picture of the Ancient Ruins.
Ruins of Remembrance
- Illumina Spot - Unlock the Illumina Orb for the region and then light up all of the Crystalbloom locations in Ruins in a single run.
IMAGE: THEFLIPDORK TWITTER