Pokémon Go is a 2016 augmented reality mobile game developed and published by Niantic in collaboration with Nintendo and The Pokémon Company for iOS and Android devices. A part of the Pokémon franchise, the game is the result of a collaboration between Niantic, Nintendo and The Pokémon Company. Continue reading to find out about the best moves of Rayquaza.
Also read | Genshin Impact Redeem Code For Free Primogems To Spend On Ganyu: How To Redeem?
Pokemon Go Rayquaza Best Moveset
Also read | Fortnite Lever Action Shotgun Arrives In Fortnite; Update 15.20 Now Available For Download
Rayquaza is a Dragon/Flying-type Pokémon, due to which it is weak against Ice moves, and also against Fairy, Dragon and Rock moves. Some of the toughest Pokemon that can be used for defeating Rayquaza are mentioned-below:
- Darmanitan (Galarian Zen),
- Darmanitan (Galarian Standard),
- Kyurem (Black),
The best moves for Rayquaza are Dragon Tail and Outrage when attacking Pokémon in Gyms. This move combination has the highest total DPS and is also the best moveset for PVP battles.
Rayquazza Base stats
- Attack - 284
- Defence - 170
- Stamina - 213
- Max CP
- Level 15 Research encounters - 1,643
- Level 20 Max hatched / raids - 2,191
- Level 30 Max wild - 3,287
- Level 40 - 3,835
- Max CP with weather boost
- Level 25 (raids) - 2,739
- Level 35 (wild) - 3,561
- Max HP
- Height - 7.01 m
- Weight - 206.5 kg
- Base capture rate - 2%
- Base flee rate - 1%
- Buddy walk distance - 20 km
Recent Pokemon Go Update List
- POKÉMON GO UPDATE – 1.161.2
- The patch notes released for update 1.161.2 are, once again, the same as 1.161.0 and 1.161.1. We assume this update fixes general bugs.
- POKÉMON GO UPDATE – 1.161.1
- The patch notes released for update 1.161.1 are the same as 1.161.0, so we assume this update is to fix bugs with the Go Beyond event.
- POKÉMON GO UPDATE – 1.161.0
- You can now go beyond level 40
- Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, and more Pokémon originally discovered in the Kalos region are now appearing in the wild
- Earn double Catch XP through the end of December. If you get to level 40 before 2021, the Legacy 40 medal will be yours
- Improvements to the Egg inventory, AR Mapping tasks, and Pokémon HOME connectivity.
Also read | Pokemon Go: How To Catch Shadow Snover In Pokemon Go? A Complete Guide
Also read | Genshin Impact Leaks Suggest Two New Characters Could Arrive In The Game