The Nokia 6.1 Plus and Nokia 5.1 Plus, released during the second half of 2018 have now received price cuts extending to as high as 24% online and are currently available to own. The exact numbers of the price cut, extend up to Rs 3200.
The Nokia 6.1 Plus and Nokia 5.1 Plus are currently active online on Flipkart; where the new prices are Rs 14999 and Rs 9999 respectively. The older prices of these Nokia mid-range handsets were Rs 17600 and Rs 13199. Here, Flipkart also claim to have sufficient new units of the Nokia 6.1 Plus and Nokia 5.1 Plus in stock; which means that these should ship relatively early for those having ordered online.
At this juncture, it is worth noting that Flipkart does not have any “Seasonal sales/offers” running; hence, the new price cuts seemingly represent off-season price tags. For the uninitiated, the Nokia 6.1 Plus and Nokia 5.1 Plus offer the following key technical aspects and features in India:
Nokia 6.1 Plus
- 5.8-inch display; having resolutions of 1080 x 2280 pixels
- Android 8.1 (Oreo); eligible to receive Android 9.0 (Pie) as an OS update
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 SoC
- 16 MP and 5 MP dual rear cameras; with dual LED-flash
- 16 MP front snapper
- 4GB RAM
- 64 GB internal storage
- MicroSD card slot for expansion of internal storage up to 400 GB (via the SIM 2 slot)
- LTE, HSPA, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi, and USB 2.0 connectivity
- 3060 mAh fixed Lithium-Ion battery.
Nokia 5.1 Plus
- 5.8-inch display
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) over the Android One platform; eligible to receive Android Pie as an OS update
- MediaTek Helio P60 SoC
- 13 MP and 5 MP dual rear cameras; with dual-LED flash
- 8 MP front snapper
- 3GB RAM
- 32 GB internal storage
- MicroSD card slot for expansion of internal storage up to 400 GB
- LTE, HSPA, USB Type-C, Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity
- 3060 mAh fixed battery.
Also Read: Now You Can Buy Nokia 7.1 In India For Rs 19,999
Also Read: Think You Can Live Without Your Smartphones For Full Year: VitaminWater Is Offering A Huge Cash Reward If You Do So