The Samsung Galaxy S10 has been unveiled as expected in the Samsung Unpacked event on February 20. With the unveiling now over, it only makes sense to take a look at the key features of the next-gen smartphone which also comes in a 5G compatible edition.
If you are a Samsung Galaxy loyalist, user, or simply a consumer technology enthusiast, do check out below the key features/functionalities that are noteworthy within the Galaxy S10:
- The Infinity-O display: This is a key USP of the Samsung Galaxy S10 that should offer the gamers (of graphics-rich gamers) lots to cheer about.
- Reverse charging functionality: Yet another eye-catchy aspect about the Galaxy S10 is its ability to offer wireless charging to other Samsung flagship phones. This feature is called PowerShare.
- Ultrasonic Fingerprint scanner: The scanner is now located at the front of the phone, rather than at the rear. This lets users unlock the handset via fingerprints. To experience this, you could simply place your finger on the top of the glass.
- The Wide angle camera: The wide-angle camera lets users capture images from a 123-degree angle.
- The good old 3.5mm headphone jack retained: This means that you could listen to audio content using your wired headphones, rather than opt for Bluetooth accessories.
- Wi-Fi 6: Wi-Fi 6 standards ensures quicker network connectivity.
In addition to the Samsung Galaxy S10, the Galaxy Fold foldable smartphone has also been made official. We think that this smartphone could set new trends as far as futuristic smartphones are concerned. Click here to check out why.
Also Read: Missed A Preview Of Samsung Galaxy S10 Unveiling: Check Out Official Videos That Give A Peak At Next-Gen Phones
Also Read: New Samsung Galaxy A10, Galaxy A30, And Galaxy A50 Rumoured To Be Coming Shortly