November 21, 2023Akshit Tyagi

Titan Company plans to hire over 3,000 employees

Titan Company announced plans to onboard over 3,000 employees across diverse domains within the next 5 years. The roles will span engineering, design, luxury, digital, data analytics among others.

Source: Titan Company

Currently, 60% of Titan's workforce operates in metropolitan areas, while the remaining 40% is situated in Tier II and III cities.

Source: Titan Company

Amid expanding its offerings across various brands like Tanishq, Mia, Fastrack, Sonata, Eyeplus, Taneira, Skinn, and Caratlane, Titan will focus on strengthening its luxury segment.

Source: Titan Company

Titan intends to continue campus recruitment, expecting it to contribute to 15–18% of the total hiring annually.

Source: Titan Company