Lotto Max is one of the three national lottery games in Canada. This lottery is pretty popular among different age cohorts. The Lotto Max Canada lottery is conducted by the Interprovincial Lottery Coorporation. It is held every Tuesday and Friday.
Lotto Max Canada Lottery winning numbers for Tuesday, June 29, 2021
Lotto Max Lottery Winning numbers and results will be announced in at 10 p.m. EST today. Check for the final results in some time. The prize for this Lotto Max Lottery is estimated to be $49 million CAD.
Lotto Max Lottery Previous Winning numbers
The last Lotto Max lottery took place on Friday June 11 2021. The timing for this lottery was also 10 p.m. EST. The winning numbers for this lottery were 20, 21, 25, 33, 38, 44, 45. 22 was the bonus number along with these winning numbers. The jackpot prize for this lottery was $70,000,000.00 million CAD. There cash prize winners in the last lottery that took place were 515,503.
How to play Lotto Max Canada lottery game?
- As mentioned earlier, the Lotto Max Canada lottery takes place every Tuesday and Friday.
- The lottery is pretty easy to play. Each ticket or each paly will cost a player $5.
- This play or ticket will consist of three sets of numbers. These sets consist of numbers from 1 to 50.
- You can either select the first seven numbers or you can let the computer select them for you through Quick Pick.
- You can select the first seven numbers in set 1 or get it generated by Quick Pick. But the remaining two sets of numbers will be auto-generated.
- There is also an option for group play. The Group plays in the lottery can be played within family, friends, and co-workers together.
Facts about Lotto Max Canada
- The Lotto Max Canada actually replaced the Lotto Super 7 with its first draw on September 25, 2009
- A larger jackpot cap was introduced in May 2019 and since then, there have been jackpot wins of up to $70 million CAD
- The odds of a jackpot win are 1 in 33,294,800 (1 in 33 Million, approximately)