The Mega Millions lottery is one of the most widely known, popular lottery games in the United States of America. If you belong to any of the participating states that are mentioned on the official website, you can participate in the lottery, too. The draw for the Mega Millions lottery happens every Tuesday and Friday at 23:00 hours, as per Eastern Time (ET). Read on to know more details about Mega Millions lottery:
ALSO READ | Mega Millions US Lottery Results For March 3, 2020; Read Full Details
The upcoming draw of the Mega Millions lottery in the USA is all set to take place on March 6, 2020
If you wish to participate in the Mega Millions lottery in the USA, then you need to first get your hands on the tickets. These tickets will help you to get on the race to winning jackpot prize money. The tickets are available at a mere price of $2 for each. Additionally, you can also get a special Just the Jackpot ticket that is made available for $3 each.
ALSO READ | Mega Millions Lottery For February 28: Where To Check The Winning Numbers
Here is the prize structure of the upcoming Mega Millions draw:
- Five white balls and one golden ball: JACKPOT
- Five white balls: $1,000,000
- Four white balls and one golden ball: $10,000
- Four white balls: $500
- Three white balls and one golden ball: $200
- Three white balls: $10
- Two white balls and one golden ball: $10
- One white ball and one golden ball: $4
- One golden ball: $2
ALSO READ | Mega Millions US Lottery Results For February 25, 2020; Read To Know Full Details
How to play the Mega Millions lottery in the USA?
- The tickets for the Mega Millions lottery start at a mere price of $2 each.
- When you purchase your lottery tickets, you will be asked to choose five numbers ranging between 1 to 70. These will be your white ball numbers.
- You will also be asked to choose the golden ball number ranging from 1 to 25.
ALSO READ | Mega Millions Lottery Result For Feb 20: Check Winning Numbers And Prize Amount