The Powerball lottery is a lottery in America that is conducted in 45 states. The estimated jackpot prize for December 25 is estimated to be $353 million. This lottery takes place every Wednesday and Saturday and is coordinated by the Multi-State Lottery Association. The jackpot that the lottery offers is never less than $40 million. A Powerball lottery ticket either costs $2 or $3. The lottery game is easy to play just like many other lottery games.
Powerball Lottery winning numbers and results for December 25, 2021
The Powerball Lottery winning numbers and results will be announced at 10 pm EST. Check for the final results in some time. The last lottery took place on December 18 at its usual time.
Powerball Lottery Previous Winners
As mentioned, the previous Powerball lottery was held on December 18, 2021. The winning numbers for the lottery were: 07, 16, 19, 48, 68 and the Power Ball was 15. The estimated jackpot prize in this lottery was $275 million. Now the jackpot prize for Oct 28, 2021, is estimated to be $102 million.
How to play the Powerball lottery game?
- The minimum Powerball lottery bet costs $2.
- In the game, every player must select up to five numbers from a set of 69 numbers.
- Players also have to choose one number from 26 Red Powerball.
- The order of drawn numbers on the lottery tickets is irrelevant and will not matter
- If a player pays an extra $1, he may activate the Power Play option, which will multiply the lower-tier winnings by 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, and 10x.
- To win the Powerball lottery jackpot, one must match all the five numbers in any order, and also the red Powerball number.
- Although it has a catch to it, which can be seen in the official chart of Powerball lottery winnings
Facts about Powerball Lottery
- Started in 1988 as Lotto America, its name was changed to Powerball on April 19, 1992
- The $1.586 billion jackpot on January 13, 2016, was the largest lottery jackpot ever
- Since October 7, 2015, the game has used a 5/69 (white balls) + 1/26 (Powerballs) matrix from which winning numbers are drawn.
- There are 1 in 292,201,338 odds of winning a jackpot