Reacting to Pakistan's doctored clip claiming 'admission of Indian failure' , Vir Chakra awardee Air Marshal Denzil Keelor- a 1965 War Hero, on Sunday, categorically denied that he admitted anything of such sort, clarifying that he was talking in context of the 1965 war in the video which was found to be a 2015 interview, in an exclusive interview with Republic TV.
"I have nothing to say as the interview I gave was for 1965. If they have doctored it then I don't it is to what end. I only talk about 1965 and 71 of which I was a part of. Have they connected to Balakot or something? I say that in 1965 we both had casualties. We lost aircrafts on tactical error, which could have been avoided," he said.
Commenting on the Balakot strike, the war veteran says that inspite of the Pakistan Prime Minister claiming loss of two aircrafts, it was contradictory that the Pakistan Army denied loss of any such aircrafts.
"Absolutely, we won. Casualties are irrespective of who won or lost. Their Prime Minister stood up and said that they got two aircraft. How can they suddenly change their stance? One is ours and one is theirs. The more they do such things, the more it shows that they lost an aircraft. I don't know if they are frustrated," he added.
Earlier in the day, propagating yet another fake news, Pakistan's army spokesperson Asif Ghafoor on Sunday shared a video claiming that it is an admission of Indian failure during the February 27 fight between the two countries after which Abhinandan Varthaman wing-commander in the Indian Air Force was captured.
However, the video was from 2015 in which IAF veteran Denzil Keelor talked about the 1962 Indo-China war and 1965 Indo-Pakistan war. Days after Pulwama terror attack in which 40 CRPF jawans were killed and India's eventual Balakot airstrike, wing commander Abhinandan was held captive for 60 hours in Pakistan after his aircraft was shot down in an aerial dogfight.
Here is the real video from 2015:
Earlier Pakistan had peddled the lie that Prime Minister Modi is ready to talk with Pakistan PM Imran Khan. The Ministry of External Affairs in India after Pakistani media reports issued a statement clarifying that there can be no talks with terror harbouring against India on the Pakistani soil.