With all eyes on the glamour and glitz of the Royal wedding, it is easy to forget all the things that will take place after the big day. Prince Hary announced his engagement to 'Suits' actress Meghan Markle in November 2017. As the tradition goes, this was followed by a televised interview of the couple where Meghan had a glow on her face. However, marrying British Royalty comes with restrains, so here are 5 things Meghan Markle will not be allowed to do after she is married to Prince Harry.
1. No more selfies: In today's age taking selfies is very common but is it definitely a no-no when it comes to British royalty. In any event or any occasion, the couple is forbidden to take selfies with or without each other. Reports state that the Queen highly dislikes selfies and so this habit has seemed to trickle down to the rest of the family members.
2. Say bye-bye to autographs: As an actress. Meghan Markle has definitely had a fair share of autographs to sign, but now that she will become a Royalty once she is married to Prince Harry, she won't be allowed to sign them anymore. The Royals are said to default an apology when asked for an autograph by the general public.
3. No voting: According to British Policies, the Queen has to remain neutral to any political matters and this includes voting. However the no-voting policy is strictly for the Queen, the other members of the Royal Family also choose to follow this rule.
4. No more bare legs: Reports suggest that the Queen dislikes the lady members of the family to have bare legs, and so this is a must rule that needs to be followed. However, after her engagement with Prince Harry, Meghan Markle already started to embrace this tradition.
5. Don't go to bed before the Queen: It is quite known now that Queen Elizabeth has some very peculiar rules. This particular rule is said to be the most hated. The bride-to-be Meghan Markle has to stay awake and follow this rule while she stays at the Queen's residence and probably has to attend all the social functions and dinners along with her.