The Tiger Striped Mocha Chocolate cake is one of the most loved cakes all around the world. Chocolate and mocha coffee is a match made in heaven. When combined together in perfect proportions, they give a rich flavour which is drool-worthy. But why miss the pleasure of baking it yourself? Try this super easy recipe to make your homemade and super tasty Tiger Striped Mocha Chocolate cake, with the preferred amount of sweetness in it.
Also Read: Bizzare Salads: Old Atlanta Cookbook Revealing Recipes For 'Coca-Cola Salad' And 'Congealed Potato Salad' Leave Foodies Around The World Shook
- 4 cups of all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 and 1/2 cups of castor sugar
- 250-300 grams of salted butter
- 1 cup of milk approximately 350 ml
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- 1 big tbsp. of coffee mocha liquid
- 3 tsp of cocoa powder
- 2-3 tbsp of hot water
Also Read: How To Make White Sauce Pasta At Home | Creamy White Sauce Pasta Recipe | Italian Food
- You need an 8-10 inch big oven pan to place your cake batter. Firstly, grease and coat the pan with soft melted butter with the help of a brush. Dust some all-purpose flour on it and make sure it spreads evenly and keep the pan aside.
- Now take an empty bowl and sieve 1 ½ cup of all-purpose flour and 1 ½ tsp of baking soda in it. Then keep it aside as well.
- Now take 4 eggs in a big bowl, separate the egg whites and egg yolks. This is an important step. Do not use the whole egg. Take the whisker and start whisking the egg whites until there is a stiff peak. Make sure to use high speed. While whisking the egg whites, gradually add 3-4 tbsp’s of castor sugar in the mix. Set aside.
- In a different bowl, add 250-300 grams of soft partially melted salted butter, add 1 ½ cup of castor sugar and whisk the batter well for 6 minutes until the colour fades to a pale yellow. Now add the 4 eggs yolks one by one to the batter along with the flour and baking soda mix you prepared earlier. Add ½ cup of milk and whisk them well. Add the remaining flour to the batter and make it into a smooth batter.
- To this batter, add 1/3 of the egg white frothy mix whisk all on a low speed. Also, add the remaining egg white frothy mixture to it and continue whisking but don’t overdo it.
- Take a different bowl, add 2 ½ tbsp of cocoa powder and hot water mix them and your chocolate mix is ready. Keep it aside.
- Now take 3 different pans/ bowls. We will use a big tablespoon for the vanilla batter and a mid-sized spoon for cholate and coffee mocha batter. In bowl 1, add 5tbsp of batter and go up to 1 tbsp, then add 1 tsp of vanilla essence. Now, this becomes your vanilla batter.
- In bowl 2, add 5tsp of batter and go up to 1 tsp, then add 1 tsp of mocha coffee liquid and mix well. This is your coffee batter. In the third bowl, add 5 tsp of batter and go up to 1 tsp and add the chocolate mix you prepared before, mix well. This becomes your chocolate batter.
- In the Pan, you prepared initially which is greased, use a single spoon of each layer of different batter starting from vanilla to mocha and lastly chocolate till the entire batter is finished.
- Now bake your cake in a preheated oven at 150 °C for 50 minutes and voila! Your cake is ready.
- Slice it to see the distinct zebra/ marbled effect. You can also use toppings to decorate your cake.
Also Read: How To Make Masala Oats: Masala Oats Recipes For Weight Loss
Also Read: 3 Bizarre Chocolate Variations From Around The World