The brows are that element of the face which give your face perfect and sharp looks. The personality is highlighted by your shaped eyebrows. Eyebrows deserve proper attention from time to time, as they are the most noticeable part on your face. Thicker eyebrows are back in trend now, hence, the thicker eyebrow, the more it highlights your facial features. But not all of us are naturally gifted with thick eyebrows. However, fret not as listed below are a few home-made remedies to get thicker eyebrows.
ALSO READ | Ileana D'Cruz’s Post Amid Split Rumours With Andrew Raises Eyebrows
FIVE TIPS TO GET THICKER EYEBROWS
1. Coconut oil
- Fatty acids in the coconut oil help to protect hair from breaking
- Lauric acid present in coconut oil has antimicrobial agents. It helps in preventing infection of hair follicles.
- Coconut oil also has proteins and nutrients like vitamin E and iron, which promote healthy and thick eyebrows.
- Applying coconut oil regularly or a few times in a week on your eyebrows can give noticeable results.
2. Castor oil
- Proteins, fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamins present in the castor oil help in the strong growth of hair follicles
- Castor oil is an excellent source of nourishment to your eyebrows
- This is the most effective home remedy for thicker eyebrows.
3. Aloe Vera
- A compound aloenin that is present in aloe vera helps in hair growth.
- Using Aloe vera gel is one of the easiest home remedies to rejuvenates your hair with its keratin characteristics.
- The nutrients present in aloe vera gives your hairs elasticity and limits breakage.
- Aloe Vera gel is non-sticky and gets absorbed faster.
- It is effective for growing thick eyebrows
ALSO READ | MK Stalin Reveals What Russians Made Of His Name During His 1989 Trip
4. Fenugreek seeds
- Fenugreek seeds are a rich source of protein and vitamin B3
- Fenugreek seeds make hair grow rapidly and make them stronger.
- It also rebuilds your hair follicles
- Promotes fresh hair growth.
5. Petroleum Jelly
- Petroleum Jelly is essential for healthy hair growth
- It provides your hair with a well-nourished ground to grow healthier
- If you want to retain moisture in your brows, use of Petroleum jelly is the best home remedy.
- Especially if you are facing the problem of dry skin, this home remedy can work wonders to your brows.
ALSO READ | Ileana D'cruz Explains 'mysterious Bumps & Bruises' On Her Legs
Though you have to be patient for fruitful results of the home remedies mentioned above, it is essential that you use them regularly for best results. Pro tip: Avoid applying heavy makeup to avoid eye-brow damage.
ALSO READ | Ileana D'cruz Shuts A Troll Who Asked When She 'lost Her Virginity'