The fall season has everyone craving for some good coffee. With Halloween just around the corner, all pumpkin recipes are jumping right back up to the top of the favourites list. People are seen experimenting with multiple recipes, but the classics never change. Here is the recipe for a quick and easy Pumpkin Spice Latte. The recipe requires simple ingredients with little effort to make it.
How to Make a Pumpkin Spice Latte?
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree, or more to taste
- 1 to 3 tablespoons sugar, depending on how sweet you like it
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, plus more for serving
- 1/2 cup strong hot coffee
- Whipped cream, for serving
You can upgrade the ingredients according to the preferred taste.
ALSO READ | Lip Smacking Desserts: DIY Nutella Recipes You Can Easily Make At Home
Directions to make Pumpkin puree
- Take a small pumpkin and split it into two. Scoop out the seeds and add salt.
- Place it on a baking sheet and bake until the flesh is soft and comes off the skin.
- Once the pumpkin is roasted, scoop out the soft part and put it in a food processor and blend.
ALSO READ | Halloween 2019: List Of Scary Shows To Binge-watch This Month
- Add the milk, pumpkin puree and sugar to a saucepan and heat over medium heat. Do not let it boil.
- Cut-off the heat from the saucepan and whisk it with the vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice and coffee.
- Divide the mixture into 2 cups, top it with whipped cream and serve. You can also add a little sprinkle of pumpkin spice powder.
Other than this, there are a lot of pumpkin recipes that people experiment with. A few other famous pumpkin recipes include Pumpkin Scones, Pumpkin Cupcakes, Pumpkin Pancakes and the most classic one being Pumpkin Pie.
ALSO READ | Indian Breakfast Recipes With Bread: Delicious Bread Upma, Bread Pakora And Egg Bread Toast Recipe
ALSO READ | Bizzare Salads: Old Atlanta Cookbook Revealing Recipes For 'Coca-Cola Salad' And 'Congealed Potato Salad' Leave Foodies Around The World Shook